Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What? I have a blog?

You have just experienced the characteristic drought that happens to a blog when the writer has morning, or rather, all day sickness....

We are expecting! Baby Boy #3!


Due March 20th


I will begin to back post eventually, but I just don't care about stuff lately-Im too tired to.  So who knows when that will start. Ideally, I'd like to finish before Christmas. It has been on my mind for the last month or so.

Life has been busy lately, most of which I'll try to include in my back posting-for journalling purposes (even though I haven't taken many pictures the last few months).

Another big thing to happen in our family is, Jon was called to be the Second Counselor in the Bishopric in our ward. He was set apart and ordained a High Priest last Sunday. It was great to have most of his family with us. We are excited for this new adventure.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! About the baby I mean! As for Jon, I guess that's what righteousness gets you. Wah wah waaah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So crazy about Jon! Dan is the ward clerk so he is in all those meetings too. Although we do get him on the bench with us at church! I hope there will be some helpers for you especially when the new boy gets here. We need to get together sometime!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!