Friday, March 27, 2009

Carrot Cake

Tonight we celebrated Jon's Birthday with the boys. We were hungry and tired and so we went and got Wendy's. Then enjoyed the masterpiece that is the Carrot Cake: 3 cups of flour, 2 cups of sugar, 1.5 cups of oil, 2 cups of carrots, a can of crushed pineapple, and 90 mins to bake!




One word: Cheese! (yeah cream cheese frosting... :P)

Zac got him a wire stripper/cutter tool and Max got him easy bike tire patches.

Wow, Jon that's like 3 days of birthday in the last week!! You have your work cut out for you come August! ;)
(PS I lost my camera again...there are pics of Jon in his new clothes...I hope I find it soon!)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, there, Jon. Incidentally I hate Carrot Cake. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! That pic of Jon is freakin me out though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm that looks yummy. you are an awesome cook jess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gary: yeah, i didn't like carrot cake for a long time...but when its just sitting around...i can't help but eat it! Each year i start to like it more...the frosting doesn't hurt either--yum!

    amy: the pic freaks me out too...but he loves it! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!