Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lexie's Birthday Party

Wow, its been forever . . . I really expected to make this post right after the previous one but with a sick baby and making preparations to go on Vacation it didn't happen.

Lexie is not so much a girly girl. So tried to make things more casual for her birthday rather than pink and foofy and traditional "Sweet 16"

This is her invitation

And this is the cake . . .


I love the shimmer of the luster dust



A pretty picture Rachel took

Thank you Johnson's for letting us use your pool!!



The birthday girl!

Mom getting ready to cut the cake

Happy Birthday Lex, I hope you had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. The cake turned out great!! I actually think it looks better than the picture from the book you were trying to copy. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!