
Zac and I are writing a letter to Santa for his preschool to be mailed during the next class. And, OH BOY! He does not do well when he is put on the spot. First he says he wants a balloon toy, with a string and a popper . . . from his description it seems like he is talking about a toy that is made to pop a balloon? Then I ask him what else. And he looks around and thinks for a minute and then he says, "a garbage bag". HAHAHA. Then he hears me laughing and he amends it saying, "a toy one". Ha ha ha. Then I ask him what he really wants. And he says, a door, and soap, no not soap, a toy hand sanitizer. He then brings me the letter and wants me to write that he wants sanitizer. He is so funny! Then he goes on to say he wants a toy kitchen like Bella and Brynn, and a toy chair. After coming out of the bathroom, he wants a "toy towel". He is either going to be really easier to shop for, or really hard to shop for!
Some other things he "wants":
A wind-up toy turkey
More race cars like the green one who races Lightning McQueen
A black monster truck
A toy house
A duck to put in the bath
A toy snowflake
I have to comment, that is HILERIOUS, i was lauging so hard hahaha. wow i cant wait to play with these kids when i get home...hahaha
ReplyDeletetoo cute!
ReplyDelete