Saturday, December 26, 2009

Random

My parents did another Christmas sleepover fun night. The boys got to decorate gingerbread houses. They love going to Nani and Papi's to play and hang out. We love it too! It is such a nice break.



A girl in my ward makes these awesome hats!! I just bought this from her. I love it!


Max was so cute with his milk mustache so I had to take a picture.



A couple weeks ago we went and visited Jon's sister and her family. And Zac had the Greatest time playing with his cousin Sadie. She is his only cousin his age. I love this picture. They are soo cute!


A few weeks ago I went to the Modbe going out of business sale. Everything there was $3 a piece. Amazing!! I spent $67.31 for all this!

3 pairs of jeans
1 pair jean shorts
1 long sleeve shirt
1 long sleeve sweater wrap
1 short sleeve sweater wrap
3 scarf hat mitten sets
1 3/4 length tshirt
1 skirt
1 long sleeve pj tshirt
4 camisoles
4 balance tanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!