Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Craft with Boys

During the Super Bowl I decided I would finally do one of the many crafty, fun activity things I have gotten for the boys. These are little plaster bobble-heads. I found them at JoAnns a few weeks ago. Its part of the the perks/drawbacks of having to wait for the cut counter; I find other little crafty things to buy.

Zac's is a horse. He LOVES to paint. I think it is one of his favorite things to do, besides wrestling with daddy.



I'm painting an elephant


And Max is painting a pig

I haven't really included Max is the painting activities because always felt like he was too young. But in his PEIP class he paints all the time and he loves it. This was also fun, because Max got to perfect his words for "pig" and "elephant". Well, not so much elephant. He has an approximation for elephant, that only I can understand and only under the right circumstances at that. But he know what one is now :)

The also love to play with them. Good thing the plaster is sturdy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!