Saturday, February 20, 2010

To Clarify:

Sorry, about the rambling downer post a couple weeks ago. Things are good, just hard. I was overwhelmed for a little while. I felt like publicly venting-sorry about that.

We are slowly making progress with finding a solution to having more family time and reducing Jon's commute time. I am feeling really good about things, even with unknown changes coming. Also, it seems like I wasn't clear enough about another issue: I am NOT pregnant. And I'm not planning on it anytime in the near future :)

Jon is skiing today, for the first time in 10 years. I hope he isn't too sore tomorrow. I spent the last 4 hours shopping with my sisters, and it was so fun! Max is napping, and Zac and I are going to build a tall tower out of blocks. That's all for now. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

We love comments!!