Saturday, April 17, 2010

Staying Busy

With all the unknown lying ahead, I am trying to stay very busy. This week has been just that!

I got a book at the library that I have really been into, but have only been able to read maybe 3 chapters this week. I hope to get to the right after this post is done!

I am also counting calories. The dieting has been difficult. Lately, with the stress, boredom, girl scout cookies, and Easter candy all over I have had NO control over what I eat and how much.  It was a huge adjustment. But I think I am much more in control and I think I've lost a couple pounds too!

Potty training Max

Doing my door frame craft

Hanging out with my Mom on Wednesday

PEIP parent council meeting

Keeping the house clean for last min showings

Continually, learning to deal with my emotions, keep my head up, and have hope and faith.

Making another craft: After going to the jewelry show I needed somewhere to put my necklaces. My friend Angie (who also went to the jewelry show), and I decided we needed something cute and sassy to hang our jewelry. We had seen some things on blogs and online. So we decided we would see how we might make some thing similar. This is what we came up with. I really love it!

(That red necklace is for you Mom! 
I keep forgetting to bring it over, 
along with those girl scout cookies!)

It was more time consuming than I expected. But it was a fun time!

Then we were all out very late Friday night with some friends.

Today, Rachel and I got together and made some more crafts! I have had this stuff for a long while now and I'm finally using it :)  Rachel made a necklace with rosettes, and I was not feeling the necklace yet, so I made a couple headbands.


This one is navy. I didn't use the flash again...oops

Ward dinner groups tonight. I sure love going to those!

Its been a crazy week, but a good one over all.

2 comments:

  1. really like that necklace holder! What site did you get your inspiration from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my new headband, and I am getting some good crafty ideas from you...thanks!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!