Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Show me the love

It is the month for lovers after all, right?  Who's reading this blog? I have fought asking this question over the years, but I just can't resist anymore. My Google Analytics say 24 people have come by today, as of 6:20p and chances are, with the new posts the next couple days will bring more. But who are you? And where are you from?

Maybe the map on the side is wrong, but it indicates 66 views from Ogden...I can't think of more than 3 people I know who live in the area, Logan included. And Tooele, I don't know anyone in that area. Who's in Reno? I know who's coming from the United Kingdom and South America. But how did someone in Greece find my blog?

I think these things every time I blog when the numbers tell me people have come, but no one comments. I'm working on not needing validation from others, and just finding the strength from within. But c'mon, who doesn't love comments?!

I'd love to know who you are

13 comments:

  1. I read your blog today, I'll admit it... and every time you update it for that matter. It is a curious thing though. Like the other day I realized I had 3 "followers" rather than the 2 I knew about. I looked up the 3rd and I dont have any idea who it is. Good luck finding out who the Grecian is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading. Hope your doing well!

    I have a frequent visitor from Minas Gerais (Brazil) that I'd love to find out who they are. Maybe I'll do the same kind of post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I suppose you already know that I've been reading with all my comments today. I'm not sure, but it might show is in Reno.

    I feel the same way as you though. I want more people to comment! So I've decided to try and comment more on the blogs I read. I can't expect others to comment if I don't do the same on theirs. Thanks for your comment on mine the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog whenever you post. And I would comment on your slew of posts from today, but there were so many and my brain is too tired to make a comment on each one. I totally agree that comments make the blogging world go round and I will try better at commenting on the fun things you share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My guess is we show as Reno. Even though it is 2 1/2 hours away, it's the closest civilization. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wonder who "they" are all the time too...i think that if they are a complete stranger, chances are your blog came up in some kind of google search (with certain key words hitting on your blog). That is all I can think of. I get people from all over the world and have no idea who they are. I get lazy and forget to comment too...so I will try to do better when I blog stalk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the posts! SO funny but I've been working on a crafting post too! that's what we need to do when we get together each month, sound fun? SO I think I show up as bountiful. weird I know. That's what it says I am when I look on my own account.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a reader and love all the new pictures. Glad you guys enjoyed your anniversary. I hope to hit the slopes at least once this year. We'll see...its getting tougher and tougher with 2 kids now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read your blog! I love the updates and seeing all of the crafts you make (I have like zero crafting ability so I have to live vicariously through you). Good luck finding out who all the crazy stalkers are :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Jess-
    Ive got you on my google reader so I do read all your updates but rarely go to your blog to comment. Sorry. That is how I can still find the time to follow blogs...read the updates but not comment. I will try harder because I do understand how frustrating it is to blog and feel like no one is listening.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's fun to watch your kids grow, they are both so big now! I just clicked over to your blog from Rachel's (this is her SIL, oh by the way) and I need to leave a comment to say hi! And then I saw Laurel's comment at the top - she and I are from the same ward in Chicago. And I worked with Jeff Buell at BYU. Small world...

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!