I was wasting time on email, googlereader and facebook, when I got an email from babycenter.com telling me it was Zac's half birthday. I remember Callie did a fun unbirthday a while back and I loved the idea, so I copied!
It started out as a half birthday, I bought balloons and I decide we'd make it an UNbirthday so we could all celebrate!
photo : Harrison Ellenshaw
Zac was pretty disappointed that no presents were involved. Haha Anyway since it was recently valentines day I had lots of sprinkles so I used them again. (This picture is making my mouth water...not good for my diet!)
The boys played a video game while I made the cupcakes. We only have one game so we occasionally rent one on the weekends. Its fun and also forces us to make boundaries so Zac (and us) don't waste too much time :)
Party Time!
We each had our own candle to blow out. We sang/listened to the Alice in Wonderland Unbirthday song instead of the regular one. And if you remember it is a little long...Zac was getting impatient.
Sooooo, Good!!
This is NOT something we are going to do every year or even regularly. But if I feel up to it and we have a slow day, why not? :)



No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!