Sunday, June 2, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt with Zac's Class

March 29

How weird to have Easter in March....anyway. I'm the room mom in Zac's class, which pretty much means, I arrange carpools for feild trips, help find people to fill in if there is helped needed in class, and just help where needed. Luckily, I didn't have to do too much. But the mom in charge of the class parties asked me to hide the Easter Eggs while she did music with the class. I thought cool, I get to help, but not have to be in charge or do much :)

We went to an area behind the school and hid the eggs. Each student was supposed to get sic, but of course they were getting like 10 and some only 3, so we needed to get that taken care of. She also had a golden egg with little japanese animal puzzle erasers in them-fun stuff!





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!