March 27
These were my first TOMS and I got them a few years ago. Unfortunately, I put holes in both toes within a couple weeks. We had recently moved and the house had one step up the front door that I always forgot about. My toes would hit the step nearly every time I walked in the front door and put holes in both shoes. They are so comfortable, yet fairly expensive so I didn't want to get rid of them. I wanted to still wear them. Well I had seen ideas on pinterest on how to fix them, and decided it was time. I was going to AZ for spring break and wanted to wear these shoes for traveling because they were comfortable and easy to take on and off at security. I found some cute fabric napkins (with a hem) at World Market in Park City and decided to use one of them. I just used fabric glue on the canvas and glued the napkin to the shoe. I think they turned out great!
Sunday, June 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!