Saturday, June 1, 2013

More Random

March 21

Last fall I took a cake decorating class with some friends. They like to do projects occasionally. And I "helped" them. I really only mixed color into the fondant and baked the tops tier. They are the masters :)  "We" made this for the Relief Society Birthday Dinner.



March 25

This is the train table at the bank. It was so weird when Enzo was over there playing. I just keep thinking he is a baby. In fact, I still call him "Baby". With my other boys I was in a hurry to get them to the next stage, but this time I'm like sooo down. I'm not worrying about exposing him to new things. He'll get it eventually. Anyway, I just couldn't believe he was big enough to being playing at the train table. 


Enzo is awesome in the mornings! So happy. He has now learned to push the buttons on the musical toy behind him. When I come in in the morning he pushes the buttons to turn the music on and starts to jump up and down.





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!