Saturday, June 1, 2013

Enzo's Birthday

March 16

Since Enzo's party was about a week before we decided to do have a little cake and open the presents that we got him on his birthday-or rather the next day I guess. I can't remember why? Jon probably had something going and couldn't be home that night.

We took a family walk to Days Market to get dinner, again-in the wagon, with the rock out (our new favorite around here).





We BBQed burgers and had angle food cake, strawberries and homemade whipped cream-soo good!!






I love the different facial expressions!





I don't remember why he's crying. But still very cute :)


Didn't last long though













Presents!



I love fisher price little people. They were one of my favorites growing up and when Zac was a baby I found a big city set at a second hand store. I didn't get it because I thought, we don't need it. About a week later, I decided I wanted it and luckily it was still there. Zac loved it and any kids that come over do it. 

I decided I wanted to get a Noah's ark set for Enzo. But as I was looking I realized that they are expensive, and don't offer many animals, and the animals did come are kind of ugly....anyway, I got on Ebay and found a bunch of set. Most of them had weird mixed sets. But I found one that had great animals and I found that I could buy a new set of animals to add on and none were repeats! yay! haha (I'm lame I know.) This is one of his favorite toys. Its been kind of a trick to make sure we don't lose each animal set. Oh, also the main set I bought only had Noah, I think older sets had his wife too, but they don't sell it like that anymore. I found his wife on Ebay and bought her separately. Noah needs his partner! I know, boring for all those reading, but it was a great find for me. Good thing I don't have girls, otherwise getting toy sets would be insane for that....




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!