My dad refurbished this great airplane shelf. It works perfectly in the room.
I bought one of these little monster plaques and my SIL, Emily painted the other two. They are so fun. I love them!
I love this peg wall hanging thing. It is perfect for storing all this stuff out of the way, but still accessible and easy for Zac to hang things up by himself.
I have been eyeing this Ikea light fixture ever since Ikea moved into town. (Many of the decor/storage items in his room are from Ikea.) Jon did a great job installing the light. We (Jon) had to go into the attic and run some wire and wire it from the existing light fixture. We make a pretty good team. I research how to do it, get the supplies and ask lots of questions so I know exactly how it is to be done. Then Jon is the hands of the operation. I tell him what the steps are and he executes the project.
I love how the room turned out. Now, I am slowing working on Max's room :)


The room looks so cute! good Job!!!
ReplyDelete