I wanted to make these fun, cute snack bottles for Jon and the boys liked to help me.
Max did great at helping until he was putting skittles in the bottle and decided to eat one and then spit it out in the bottle...I had to start all over and wash and dry the bottle, not to mention all the skittles in the bottle were unusable. But nevertheless, it was fun to have the boys help :)
I was just going to do one case of bottles (orange crush), but I ended up doing two 6 packs. When I was buying the candies and treats in the bulk section at Winco, I thought there were 8 bottles in the packs.
I tried to have heathier snacks with the candy. Here we have: Milk Duds, granola, Sour Patch Kids, toffee peanuts, Hot Tamales, yogurt covered raisins, Skittles, dry salted roasted sunflower seeds, Candy Corns, Craisins, pistachios, and MMs.
The online tutorial included fun vintage like labels for the packaging and bottles.
We love you Jon. You are THEE BEST Daddy in the WORLD!!
(Love this picture, my friend Amy Lindsey took it. We have family pics too,
that I want to send out in a holiday-like card. But I just have not had time!)



No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!