Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Strawberry Days Carnival 2010

 Trying to think back to June . . . we went to the Strawberry Days carnival on Saturday, the day after we went to the Rodeo. The boys love the rides and they even got to do a pick the duck out of the water and you get a price. They both chose swords. 


 










I know I'm in the minority on this when it comes to adults-but I like this ride.  Or I did years ago, the last time I rode it. Every year I want to ride it again, but I don't want to ride by myself, and no one I am with wants to ride it, and even if they did who would watch the kids while we're on the ride. And two years I was pregnant, so I couldn't ride. This year, we had no one to watch the kids. Last year, Rachel came so it would have worked out, except we ran out of tickets. So I continue to look longingly-til the day I can ride it and either hate it or love it.




1 comment:

  1. Next year lets go together. I will totally ride it with you, then we have hubbies to watch kids and take turns so they can ride too.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!