Thursday, July 8, 2010

We're Moving!

Well, things are finally falling into place. We sold our house and are moving in about a week. Its been quite a rollercoaster and I expect that to continue until we get settled in. We are moving to Heber Valley. Things are crazy busy right now and I have a lot of back posting from Father's Day, more swimming lessons, and the Fourth of July that needs to be done. But for now here are some pics of where we're going:






Yes, it really is beautiful and peaceful year round. We are not living in a barn, but this is what you'll find when you venture a few miles away from Main Street. Standby for more details and updates. If we can get "real" high speed internet out there, then perhaps my blogging will be more consistent.

2 comments:

  1. I am sooooo jealous! That is so exciting! Heber Valley is so beautiful. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!