Sunday, February 20, 2011

Its been 2 months?!

I knew I was behind, but I had no idea it was that far! I've been busy with other things, and when I have the time, blogging isn't what I feel like doing.

A basic catch up or thoughts as of late:

My sister is pregnant with her first baby, so that is really exciting! Finally, there will be a cousin on my side of the family!

The Spring in Heber Valley is far crueler than Spring in Utah Valley.

With the possibility of a tropical vacation mostly funded by Skdy, I decided to make March my work out month (Kind of like November was...). I started doing classes and I really like them.  They are MUCH better for my motivation! I've been going 2-4 times a week for the last 6 weeks. I didn't take any measurements so I don't know exactly what has changed. But I know its working. I've been doing a Group Power class 2-3 times a week, a couple cardio classes and an abs class. This last Monday we finally got confirmation where we are going and when we are going: Costa Rica in a few weeks. I'm sure glad I was working out! For these next few weeks, I'm cutting my calories a ton. I got this "Hungry Girl" recipe book and it is helping a lot. My goal is to lose 5 more pounds before we leave. Along with the announcement of this trip has come lots of stress to get ready in such a short time frame. Expediting our passports is just one. But it looks like we are making good headway finally.

The Spring in Heber Valley is more cruel than Spring in Utah Valley. (Yes, I just said this again...)

Stay tuned for lots of back posts. It may take a few days to sit down and write about the pictures, but I'm starting to upload them today.

Written: April 8 (To keep things in order with respect to date,  I'll be post dating the rest of the posts too.)

2 comments:

  1. i just finished reading all of your posts and they are sure fun! But way to go with the exercising and i hope you have a great vacation to Costa Rica! Thats very cool!I love the walking on the ice pictures...and you're right, when do you ever get to stand on top of a buoy?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished reading too...I'm glad you made the comment about the dates because I was so confused! I was thinking..."I know I've checked her blog recently and there were no March posts..." Anyway, sorry our conversation was cut short the other day. We need to catch up before your trip. We survived Vegas and even had fun! I will definitely not make the mistake about the strollers again next time. Oh well...live and learn.

    Call me soon!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!