July 13 --
Jeremy's family has a boat and we were sooo lucky be to able to go out with Rachel and Jeremy and a couple of their friends one day. I LOVE LOVE LOVE boating. I honestly want to have access to one some day. (I don't know if I mentioned, but Rachel and Jeremy came out from Mesa, and stayed for a couple weeks during the month of July).
Surprisingly, the boys were excited to go out on the tube. I think our last Lake Powell trip helped them warm up to the water faster this time. After a few dips, Zac was independent and enjoying swimming around by himself. Max did ok as long as I was holding on to him.
I didn't expect them to up for tubing without Jon and I was only up for it b/c I'd have the boys on with me, which meant it'd be slow and no falling off.
This was the before picture. The boys were pretty excited but a little nervous. Things were going good. And then Jeremy slowed down a bit too much while there was a slight turn, and the front of the tube was diving down into the water. Haha, both boys slid off the front and the tube drove over them. It was hilarious. Zac was fine, but I slipped into the water and grabbed Max and held him up so he felt more out of the water. We tried to position it all as a funny thing and didn't let them think it was scary. When they were back on the boat they were happy and telling everyone they did a funny trick and they didn't drown. But now in December, Max is looking at this picture and saying, "I didn't drown".
Friday, December 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!