Aug 19-20 --
Zac LOVES to go camping. I'm trying to get him away from the expectation of having a friend or big party for his birthday. So we decided to go camping. Also, Zac has been talking about going fishing for more than a year now. Jon doesn't fish, but my dad does. So we planned to head up to Mirror Lake to camp and fish for Zac's birthday. We were really really sad to miss and Rachel and Jeremy. And Lexie drove up early the next morning b/c she had to work. But it was fun nonetheless and I actually did pretty well with eating and sleeping. I didn't get sick. We also ate fantastically this trip.
Getting dinner ready.
My mom, making BBQ pizza dough-so good! (Jon made amazing breakfast burritos the next morning).
I decided this would be the best way to do a birthday cake for Zac while camping. No cutting and easier to share.
Opening presents from Nani and Papi
The start of a pez collection....if only he didn't realize there was candy and raided them a couple months ago.
I don't have any pictures of the next day, but all the boys when out on the little dinghy to fish. Unfortunately, they left the worms at the campsite and didn't catch a single thing. They did have power bait, but nothing was biting for them. Itt was fun for them and a memory made. The boys like their fishing poles too-transformers and spiderman. My mom and I walked around the lake board walk once and then sat in the shade at the campsite and relaxed.
Friday, December 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!