March 1
Every winter, Zac's school starts their cross country skiing program. Last year, Zac only skied once a week, this year he skied twice a week. He is doing great. I'm not able to be out on the snow with him regularly because I have Enzo. Last year they did the olympics, but I didn't know that was a spectator event.
This year I made sure to go. Luckily, it was a beautiful day!
Zac class was France. For the cook with a book the week before we actually read a book called Crepes by Suzette and made crepes in his class-so yummy!
One of the older classes coming down the track
Food station
Zac is in the green-waiting in the food line.
The biathlon was on that side of the property. The older grades do that.
I have a couple fun videos of Zac skiing, but those won't upload :( They did a race down some nordic tracks and then ran back. They did an obstacle course, and a slalom track.
But here's a good one of Zac and Enzo.






No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!