At this point this is old news, but Jon started a new job at Goal Zero in the middle of January. He was going to be the Director of Consumer Marketing, online marketing pretty much, then the first day there they promoted him and made him the Senior Director of Marketing. This is an amazing company. The make portable solar chargers. You can use solar panels to charge your devices, or use solar panels to charge battery packs to charge your devices, or charge the battery packs from the wall to charge your devices. I have "the switch" and I love it b/c I can charge my phone when I'm out and about, not in the car. It does it in the same time plugging my phone in the wall would charge it. They have lithium (solar powered) batteries that can charge a fridge!
This is their website. Jon was working on a commercial last month or so with Alex Honnold. The picture here is from the shoot. They were in Moab somewhere.
I was honestly so sad for him to leave Skullcandy. His team has become family. Even a couple weeks after he started the new job, I drove by the Skullcandy office in Park City and got emotional. But nonetheless this is such an exciting opportunity and such a great place to be at such a great time! We are excited to see what this brings!



No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!