Thursday, May 30, 2013

Valentines Happenings

I saw this onesie at Hobby Lobby and LOVED it! But it was $15! no way! I thought I can make that! Then headed over to the fabric area and got all my supplies. This was in January of course and by the time it was the day before Valentines, I got around to making it.


These are the Valentines we did this year. Of course a pinterest idea. It was so nice that it was already designed and I just needed to print them. I'd been thinking about it for months and also had time to collect glow sticks.




This is the onesie I made. Since it was the day before Valentines, I was in a rush and it didn't come out as nice as I'd like. I didn't change my thread colors, and used a pink marker to trace the fusible webbing. Oh, and I didn't have a pristine onesie. But I was able to cover anything spots with the heard and mustache.



I also helped in Max's preschool class with their party. I had a great time helping with Zac's classes when he went to this school.  This time I found a message in a bottle idea on pinterest.  I got different kinds of candies, and had the kids draw a picture and slip it in the glass bottles. The kids have fun with it.




Then we made sugar cookies when we got home from school. There was extra sugar cookie dough from activity days. It was perfect because I didn't have to make and set the dough!  The kids had been wanting to make them for valentines. And they were yummy!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!