I haven't let the boys hold Enzo, I was afraid he'd get hurt. And they've never show an interest in holding him. Interesting because we have a few friends the same ages as Zac and Max and there have been a few times when they are at our house and I see them holding Enzo and it really stresses me out. Anyway, I started to teach Zac how to hold Enzo. Mostly so Zac could help move him away from something that's not ideal for him to be around.
I've been taking Zac to lunch once a week and its been great. I've really noticed more trust, respect and affection in our relationship. I like it too because all attention goes to him and I get to learn about his life, friends, interests and feelings. Sometimes he doesn't have much to say so he just draws. This is a cute drawing he did.




No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!