Somewhere around the middle of February
I can't quite remember, but we didn't have enough time to do a dinner and an activity for our anniversary in one night so we split it and perhaps combine for Valentines?
We went to the Symphony. They played Stravinsky and Mozart. It was beautiful! I just enjoyed getting lost it all and kind of having that personal quiet in that atmosphere. I don't get that much with little kids around. It was also fun to dress up!
In the lobby before the performance there were a couple adolescents performing solos. It was AMAZING. I don't understand how people have the time at that age to develop a talent that complicated to expertly. They must have started at like 2 years old or had no life outside of their instrument! Or I suppose people just have that natural talent inside them where they can excel at something so complicated in such a short time.
Thursday, May 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!