Monday, December 6, 2010

Hair Cuts for the Boys

The boys have needed hair cuts for quite a while.  Jon has implied wanting to grow Zac's hair out, but I don't have the patience for that. It was hard enough to do the in-between stages with Jon's hair.

Here is Max after his cut, and Zac before his.



Zac was very mad about hair being in his mouth. As much as I tried to tell him don't use your hair covered hands to get the hair out of your mouth. He just didn't listen. I need to get a cape/cover thing.



But he was happy with the results. We can also spike it and do a faux hawk which he likes.


This week had been an odd one. I forgot I had scouts this same afternoon and it was hectic to find a last min sitter for the kids. Then Friday, the next day, I forgot that Zac had preschool. Who does that?! He has preschool the same time every Friday, no to mention I remembered the previous 2 school days. Geez!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!