About a month ago, I went to this cute boutique in Midway. It really got me in the Christmas spirit. It was so cute and playing great, loud-ish Christmas music.
This was the cutest garland Christmas tree! I asked the lady about it and she said people ask all the time, and it would have to be a high price for the owner to let it go! Someday I want a tree like this! :)
And they had the cutest cookie jar!!
Occasionally, when I take Zac to school there is fog. It think its from Deer Creek. When the air is colder than the water, the creek steams up.
The steam/fog cleared out earlier this day. It was cool to see Timp through the fog.
Max dressed up in this clown stuff at a friends house and I just thought it was so funny and cute!
Max was so excited for his birthday money from Great Grandpa and Grandma, Lyle and Donna Munk! Thank you! He loved putting it in his robot bank.
Zac wrote his first Christmas tag! I only helped him know how to spell "from", and then just with the "o". He is getting so big. He is getting a little confused with "m's". He is starting to write them like me, which is not the "correct" way...oops.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!