Monday, December 6, 2010

The Tail End of November

Results of the "blizzard". Snow on the door and about an inch of snow.



The boys zoned out while watching "Frosty the Snowman"



I got my hair redone. The purple extensions really faded out, AND the glue that held the extensions in was a big pain. I couldn't condition around them or comb them or lather them. And I had to completely dry them right away.  I pretty much stopped doing my hair. So this time I decided I would try the alternative: stripping the hair and dying it purple.

This is at night with dim lighting

This is in daylight

Yeah, it feels like it almost glows neon in the daylight. But nonetheless, I really like it. And so does Jon.  And its sooo much more manageable than the extensions.

Then for the month of November, or Movember, Jon and his coworkers grew out their mustaches or beards in support of fighting prostate cancer. At the end of the month Jon shave the beard to showcase the stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!