Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bangs

PS: I got a new hair cut before the trip and accidentally got bangs cut....I meant to get some shortish side bangs, but I was in a hurry as was my hair dresser and I accidentally said, "shorter"! Anyway, there were a few tears shed after I left. Getting rid of my bangs in the first place was a challenge. I did it after I graduated high school (I didn't know they were way out of style). I actually wrote my BYU, English 115 personal narrative about the experience of getting rid of them. Having bangs reminded me of my pitiful, depressing high school life. It took a few days but they started to grow on me, (pun intended). Jon really likes them and I think I do too. Its been about a month and I am continuing to maintaining them.

4 comments:

  1. wow I realized that I missed alot of posts even older than your back posting. love the pics. Loved hanging out tues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE them!!!! Sorry high school was so rough! I know I didn't help any there! But I'm forever glad that we have been friends so long!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bangs too...very cute! I was just scanning back thru your posts and wanted to tell you that you have an adorable family. You guys are great. And so lucky you got to go to Costa Rica! Let's hang out soon.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!