Jon's mom had a great idea of what to do to help the boys know when we'll be back from our Costa Rica trip and hopefully not miss us too much. This is the longest we'd gone on a trip with out them. She suggested I take some pictures and she'd make an advent calendar type thing and each night would look at pics and read a message from Jon and it would be one night closer to when we get home. So one evening before the trip we were just playing and I took these pics.
Jon is such a goofball sometimes! He purposefully posed like this for the pic
Another pose, one of his favorite expressions when I want to take a pic
all of us
Funny faces
This is a reguarly held activity at our house, wrestling with dad.
Then we made blueberry scones with fruit for dinner-SOOOO good! (recipe here we also make them with chocolate chips!)
I thought this was soo cute. This is what Maryanne made with the boys. There is a little frog for each boy and they hop to a new lily pad each night.
They can look at different pictures of us and read a message.
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!