Friday, May 20, 2011

Barcelo Langosta Beach Resort

Post 2 of 10-
We stayed at Barcelo Langosta Beach Resort in the little town of Tamarindo. It was all inclusive, so all food and drinks were free. It was awesome!! But I seriously had to pee like every hour, because I was drinking water or soda all the time. Skullcandy also arranged for free shuttles during the day to the town.

These are just random pics from around the resort over the course of the trip.




Outside from our back balcony.




The path to the pool and lobby.




This is from the lobby looking toward the beach. It was soooo soooo sooo hot when we got to the resort. Unbelieveable! Under the lobby was the buffet that was open for 3 meals a day. The food wasn't too bad either. And the fresh pineapple was to die for!

They only had internet access in the lobby so a couple times during the trip we video chatted with the boys and that was fun and comforting to know they were good and having fun.

This is the left side of the pool, which by the way was like warm bath water. Honestly not very refreshing! But it was nice when you got out.




This is the right side of the pool. Back between the straw canopies and the a-line roofs is the walk way to the beach. On the back right was a snack bar that was open pretty much all day. We got a few virgin pina coladas, ate nachos, and pastries too!  Personally, I think I enjoyed coke more than the pina colada (I don't drink much soda here at home.) And honestly, I didn't know what else to order in a virgin drink.




On the Thursday, there was a down pour. It was pretty to see everything wet and soooo nice to cool down a bit!



Pretty flowers in our room every day



There were also iguanas just hanging out at the resort in the midst of everyone's comings and goings. These are the stairs up to the lobby, and in front of the restaurant.



Raccoons came by every night to eat whatever they could find. It was a little scary how not scared they were of us!



This is outside the front balcony of our building 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!