In trying to think of what to say for these Easter posts, I feel like such a humbug....
I don't think there are any good or effective community Easter Egg Hunts. They are all sooo crowded, and the kids hardly get anything. And with separate the ages so you have to stay for like 2 hours so each kid can be in their age time slot. If you try to combine the ages, its too easy for the other or the younger isn't quick enough. Anyway, we were happy to join some friends in our ward, the Thunell's for brunch after soccer games and the hunt. They have a nice big yard and the boys had a lot of fun.
Before the hunt
Jon always hides eggs in/on the best places!
Thinking...where else can I look?
The loot
Our friends put little toys in the eggs. I think that is what we're going to do from now on. There is WAY too much candy involved in holidays!!
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!