Aug 11 --
Jon got off early from work so we could celebrate. My favorite part, is he had everything planned ahead of time. So thoughtful, that is what makes me feel loved-the thought and time that goes into it.
We went bowling at Fat Cats, with the black lights up.
I don't think I've every broken 100!! (It was loud in there and the guy asked Jon 2x what his name was...and still got it wrong :P
Again, huge points for thoughtfulness here!! He got sweettooth fairy cupcakes!! And I got to choose them! Isn't he the greatest!! Let's see if I can remember the flavors: top to bottom, left to right:
raspberry lemonaid, grasshopper (thats a junior mint on the top!), funfetti, chocolate chocolate (I can be a purest), black and white, root beer float, chocolate chocolate, carrot cake (for my Jonny), peanut butter cup, red velvet, and vanNIEla. Loved these!
So did the boys!
Zac messing around
Max was pouting, I don't remember why.
Wow, this game was dramatically worse for me! But check out Zac's score-he did have bumpers though :)
Presents!
Love these!
We went to california pizza kitchen for dinner, which is sooo yummy. I really love that place, but we never go there...I don't know if i can say I really love that place, because I really only order the same thing! But it was particularly satisfying because, I was feeling pregnancy sick and it settled very nicely for me :)
Then when we got home, Jon surprised me with even more!! New pots and pans!! We still had the ones from 8 years ago when we got married and they were cheap then. It was awesome!! I LOVE them! Hopefully, we can keep them nice for quite awhile.
It was a great birthday, and again Jon stepped up to the plate. A date night during my birthday week is always something else I want and he made it happen :) Thanks so much! I love you, Honey.
Random: Just documenting how nice, pretty, and perfect Park City can be.
Friday, December 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Sounds great! Love the pots and pans!
ReplyDelete