Saturday, July 21, 2012

2008 Blog Book

I finally printed my 2008 blog.  I worked with blurb.com software. They have a tool where I can customize my layouts. It made it a lot better. But it was still a lot of work. A couple days later I found a link on pinterest where a lady makes her blog books every year and I think they looked great. I was worried mine wouldn't look so good because I just tried to do it as simply as I could and fit it in as small a space as I could so it wouldn't cost so much. And because when I uploaded the pics back in 2008 I had to shrink them so they would upload, the pictures are smaller than I would like. But I think it turned out great! This means the following ones will be even better!!

The boys were enjoying it today!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica!

    I totally need to make some blog books. Would you recommend blurb or something different? How did that lady on pinterest that you mentioned do hers? It's a great idea since I don't have time to scrapbook at the moment...

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!