Saturday, July 21, 2012

Munk Sibling Get Together

Sarah, Jon's sister usually plans a sibling reunion each summer. She lives in the Layton area and it was so fun to have all the siblings there this year! We only live about 2 hours from Sarah, but still we only see them for big family events.

This was a pirate game they brought. The boys had fun with it. Even I thought it looked pretty fun! You push the pirate in the barrel and put knives all around trying to get the pirate to jump out. A random hole is a different one each time.

It was great to have a pavilion because it was rainy off and on through the whole day.





Again, Enzo was a champ and even took a couple cat naps in his carseat.



I love merry go rounds when I was a kid! I didn't know they still had them at parks anymore! Emily took the rest of these pics.






I thought this was a really good pic of our family!



All the cousins, except Ammon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!