Jon was in the mood to hear some live music and heard that there was a really good local band going to play at the Farmer's Market. I looked it up and saw that the band was called Holy Water Buffalo. I searched them on the internet and saw they had music videos on youtube. I listed and watched for like 30 sec and I knew they were going to be good. So we decided to grab some chairs and food and head over.
KFC-blah....
It was pretty rainy that day, I'm glad it cleared up so we could go. It did get a little chilly in the shade though.
Max was all excited to go and dance up front. There was also this old cowboy who loved to get up there and dance away too!
After a little while, Zac got brave enough to join Max.
We grabbed a treat at one of the booths
The music was great! A retro rock sound. They had an organ too! These guys were inspired by the 70s they all had very long hair and wore 70s-esque clothing. It was a great show!
Saturday, July 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!