I just thought Enzo was cute standing there on his thick little legs.
This is what he looks like after 9 hours of sleep, right before he gets up to eat around the 5a hr.
I've been thinking of documenting the everyday stuff more often. That is what our lives are made up of. So this is my attempt hopefully it won't be too boring.
Jon has some event to be to so we spent the day and evening in Provo. We got home late, Enzo was tired and hungry and needed a bath from sweating through the hot day!
Again, I just thought he looked cute here
Enzo LOVES to chew on anything. Including his fingers. So I got him some teethers hoping he'd take to those. He loves this rubbery ring, but he can't hold it for very long.
This is a little stuffed dog Maryanne got him. Its fun to see him enjoying his toys more.


No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!