As I was catching up on my blog some weeks ago, I noticed there wasn't much of Zac in there. He is still around, just not around here that much. He's busy playing with friends or outside and I'm inside taking care of the baby and trying to stay on top of the house. He is doing great. As part of the boys' summer chore routine, they also do workbooks and read. Lately, Zac has been interested in writing books, so he can do that instead of his workbook. He wrote a fiction one about monsters, and then he wrote a non-fiction one about our vacation to St. George. He also illustrates them. We love to see how they turn out and he is so proud of them.
Max is starting to follow suit. He'll draw pictures and tell me what to write for the words. I love them too. Its just like Max would tell a story verbally-so fun!
Here is Zac working on a book, trying to get away from the noise upstairs.
This was the day before the Fourth of July. They were playing in the sprinklers for a little bit, then they started playing, "What about Bob?" We watched that a couple weeks before as a family and they thought it was funny.
Gil, Bob's fish is supposed to be in the bowl. And Max says, "Dr. Leo Marvis" instead of Marvin. They are funny boys.
Monday, July 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!