May 30
At this point I'd been working to keep Enzo's hands out of his mouth. I would keep giving him his binky. He started to spit it out in favor of his hands. He doesn't seem to have a favorite hand or even favorite digit. But he just loves to have them in his mouth. I pretty much gave up on being vigilant about it.
Today, a month later, he still LOVES his hands!!! He'll still take his binky often, but prefers to explore those fingers and maybe his tongue too. Some nights, no matter how tightly I wrap him he manages to get one arm out.
Its also funny to watch him. He'll be looking and focusing on you but slowly his hand will migrate to his mouth. I will also cover his hands and he'll slobber all over his hands and whatever is covering them.
Looks, like that was exhausting
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!