March 25
We celebrated Jon's Birthday a day early, since his mom was still here. (She her flight was a couple days before, but I was sooo not ready to do things on my own that I changed her flight to later, hoping I'd be more ready. And it was much better timing that way.)
I wish that I could've done more for Jon's birthday, but considering everything going on it was lucky this happened. Maryanne made the carrot cake, dinner and went to pick up Emily and Dave to join us.
The boys each got Daddy a tie. They are pretty nice, I must say. How come more stores don't sell skinny ties? (He needed some new ties. I personally think most of his are ugly...and they have pretty much been around since before his mission.)
And I bought Jon a car! Well not really, I paid off the Acura (my car technically) and presented him with the title. But hey, no more car payments?! What is a better gift than that?! Thank you Dave Ramsey-haha!
Caaaarrrrooootttt CAKE!!
Devouring the goods
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!