Friday, June 29, 2012

Father's Day

June 17

I never know what to gift Jon. He is pretty picky-yes, Jon you are :) Most of what he wants/could use at this point is just expensive. And he doesn't have much time for hobbies so really I don't know what to do. I was inspired by our neighbors, who have 6 boys and for Mother's Day gave her a RC helicopter....that the boys get to enjoy the most :) I let the boys choose what to get him.

I didn't have much time so we took a while and walked all around Lowe's to pick what to get.

Zac choose a solar powered, night glowing shell, garden turtle. :D Of course Jon is awesome, and loves it just because Zac got it for him. Hahaha, laughing to myself, as I think how much they all enjoy seeing it glowing at night in the flower bed.

Max picked out an ax sharpener.

Enzo got him a shaving mirror for the shower.

I got him a bucket of fresh car cleaning supplies! Haha

I guess you get what you ask for....




Also, Dave stayed with us for a week during that time. He had knee surgery and I took care of him while he recovered that first week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!