In an attempt to do something fun with the boys we made rainbow jello. Rachel had brought some to a family dinner and I thought it was so cool! It took a really long time and it was hard to get the portions exactly right for the dish I was using. But it was a good fresh treat in the heat of August.
Taking a nap after swimming
I gave all our freezer jam away to those who helped us move. So I decided to make some more this year.
I also got the boys stuff to paint birdhouses and put them on sticks in the planter...but drilling the hole is as far as we have gotten...
While I was out drilling holes, there was a hawk circling over head.
The boys go hair cuts too. But unfortunately I did not take after pictures. I have not been on the ball with that lately.
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!