Thursday, September 23, 2010

Labor Day weekend

This is actually being posted on November 22, 2010. I was cleaning up the desktop and noticed a folder labled with September pictures and knew there had to be a reason why it was still on the desktop. Well, I didn't post some of these. So here is a major back post.

Jason and Kari come down for Labor Day weekend and to go to Swiss Days with us. We first went to the Sheep Dog Trials, that was pretty cool. Then Kari and I went to Swiss Days with the kids and Jon went to pick up Jason in SLC.

Jason and Kari brought the boys a sidewalk chalk kit. They loved it. And of course they loved playing with Jason!



At Swiss Days there was a booth that was selling EyeKandy Glitter makeup-eye shadow. I thought it was pretty cool! I'd love to have some to play around with. But its pretty expensive. So I'll add it to my Christmas list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!