Plus this
while sitting here
And watching this on hulu.com
(Parenthood-NBC Drama)
Equals stupid
I burned myself. I wasn't paying attention. After an hour of ironing for handles for the primary bags, I leaned too much and the high heat iron fell in my lap. I didn't notice til the pain hit and I tossed the iron off. Then I ran cold water from the tub over my leg for 20 mins. Then knelt in an ice water bath for another 15 mins. The iron broke the blister on the lower burn. But the upper one also has some blistering. The only time it hurts is when warm water touches it or when the edge of a bandage does. Otherwise, it doesn't hurt at all!! A miracle in my book. I am so so so grateful! And Jon got me these great burn pads that help it a lot too. Hopefully it heals well.
*On a side note, I'm really excited for the Holidays! Yay for October and Conference!



Holy, it-looks-like-that-hurts, Batman!!! Hope it heals fast!!!
ReplyDeleteouch! Poor you!
ReplyDeletewow, that is lucky it doesn't hurt! hope you don't have to much scarring from it.
ReplyDeleteJess...I just found your blog via your post on Facebook...I'm adding it to our list...http://amyricky.blogspot.com/. So sorry to hear about your burn...that looks really bad! But glad it's not hurting too bad.
ReplyDeleteOuch! You now have a great scar to share with other crafters. Hopefully it doesn't hurt too much to put on your jeans!
ReplyDelete