In this house the boys are now sharing a room. Its been an interesting transition. They have been waking up an hour earlier and they go to bed later. This has been new territory for us and at times frustrating.
We got them bunk beds and when I go in to close the window and blinds in the middle of the night they are almost always in different positions. Its pretty funny, and I can figure out how they get so backward sometimes!
Zac is at the bottom of the bed.
Haha, these are great!
When Zac first saw this picture, he gasped and said "Eww!" in a giggly tone and covered his mouth. It was so funny. He was a little embarrassed, but still thought it was funny.
The last 3 days they have actually been waking up at their normal time around 8:30a. And it has been sooo nice for me!
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


ha ha I love how kids move around at night! so funny! So I have a zoo pass that could get us all in free if you ever want to go again!
ReplyDelete