It was a great time I thought! And the boys really liked it too. I hope to make this a tradition every year between Christmas and New Years.
Zac picked a penguin plate. He did a great job painting and did most of it on his own. I helped with some of the details on the face and making sure he had plenty of coats of paint so the color wouldn't be opaque.
Jon decided not to do a piece, because Max would need a lot of help. I feel bad Jon didn't get to make one. He's pretty creative and likes to do this kind of stuff occasionally.
But Max really did need help and loved it. Max picked a snowman ornament.
I picked a mug for my hot drinks during the winter. It didn't go as I had hoped. The stencils didn't stick so I had to freehand the snowflakes. But it still turned out ok.
Unfortunately, Max's snowman was already packed away with the Christmas decorations when I took this picture. But these are the pieces all finished and fired. The colors are much more vibrant and the glaze is nice and smooth and shiny.
It really enjoyed this and maybe we can do it for a date night later in the year?


Zac did a great job, I'm impressed. You're snowflake looks great too, I could never do that free-hand. Also I love your cute little outfit!
ReplyDelete