Thursday, January 19, 2012

1/1, at 1:00p - Sledding


I started a tradition a couple years ago (posted here, and here), of sledding on New Years Day, at 1:00p. Well.....this year the weather has not allowed sledding. AND New Years Day landed on a Sunday. So I tweaked the tradition a little.....

12/31, at 1:00p - Swimming!


As you can see we are really lacking snow.....



We headed up to the Kamas Indoor Pool (no snow in the Uintas either) and played for a couple hours.



Zac, Jase, Dave and Emily hanging out in the hot tub. It was only a few degrees warmer than the leisure pool, which is perfectly warm and comfortable. It was also very very nice on my body, with the buoyancy qualities and all.




There is a twisty water slide at the pool too. I've taken the boys to this pool one other time, but I couldn't take them both down and they were too scared anyway. So it was GREAT to have Jon there to be able to take Zac down the slide. Zac was really nervous at first, but a few times with dad and he was ready to go by himself. He did great! It was so fun to be able to go do an activity like this with Jon too.


At the top


Kari, Halle, and Emily



Max being silly


The leisure pool with a shoreline, play ground, lazy river, and water slide.



Prunie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!