Monday, January 2, 2012

Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point

Oct 8--
We got together with our friends the Nordhoff's for JCW's and then headed over to Cornbelly's. We'd never been before. But it was great! There is so much to do and the boys had a great time. I would like to go again next year, but perhaps earlier in the day.

There were huge wooden tractors that the boys liked to play on




Great wagons to pull the kids around the area in




A mountain of hay bails with all different slides coming down




This was a little "haunted" train ride through a corn maze. The kids loved it.



Max burned his mouth on the cocoa. I told him it was hot and handed it to him so he could warm his hands.



The fairy princess area


These little bouncing horses were cool. If I hadn't been pregnant, it would have been a lot of fun playing with these. (I could barely zip my regular winter coat up all the way.) Zac and Liv had a great time racing these around the hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!