The Saturday after everyone left it snowed and the boys were sooo excited to build a snowman. They have been wanting to building one for months. I'm so glad Jon was home to help them. It was a nice low key day. We really only have Saturdays for our families now, so we try not to be too busy. We slept in and Jon made breakfast and then the boys went out into the snow.
Max all dressed up
As you can see there wasn't very much snow.
The boys adored this little guy. They named him Herbie. Zac talked to him like he was frosty. I really think he thought the snowman would come alive. He was really really disappointed when he started to melt later that day...so unlike Utah snow.
While the boys were out playing in the snow, I hung out in my pjs and made this. I bought this metal frame snowflake wreath last month on sale at Joanns. I felt like it needed a little more. I had been looking on pinterest for ideas. And I decided to add tulle to the frame. I turned out a little different than I expected, but I still like it.
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love the wreath! Your door must always look beautiful with all the awesome wreaths you make.
ReplyDelete